MCC History/ Requirements
Our Club was formed in April 2005.
Club is open to anyone with an interest in cars. Our Membership is $25.00 registration (waived during the membership drive) and $20.00 annual dues.
Club meetings are held on the first Monday of each month (adjusted for holidays as needed) at the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce at 720 Krebs Avenue in Pascagoula. at 6:30 PM.
Club website: www.magnoliaclassiccruisers.com
Monthly cruise-in at Ingalls Engineering Complex, Hwy 90, 4th Sat. each month 6PM to 9PM, March thru Sept.
We give a car of the month award each month to a non-club member and have 50/50 tickets for drawing door prizes cash drawing at end of cruise-in.
We participate, as a club in various holiday parades (upon request and approval by membership) for Pascagoula, Moss Point, Gautier, Escatawpa, Vancleave and Ocean Springs.
Fund raising events:
Display cars for church fund raisers, various city and club functions.
Charities for 2020: American Cancer Society/Relay for Life Jackson County, Dreams Program and DAV Chapter 17. The club donated a total of $4,500 in 2020. Charities for 2021 will be voted on by the membership.
Annual car show in May of each year.
Invite everyone to come out and enjoy our car show and monthly cruise-ins!!
- We would like all members to be as active as possible in attending club meetings and events.
- MCC is the host club for the Cruisin’ the Coast Ocean Springs venue on Thursday, Friday and Saturday each year. We depend on our members to help fulfill our obligation to CTC.
- If you can volunteer to work at least one shift during the three days, more if possible. It will be a great help to the club. (We have a morning and afternoon shift each day.)
- We ask that members volunteer to help with monthly cruise-ins, car shows and any club events.
- All members are to adhere to the club By-Laws. These will be provided upon request.